Starting June 1, follow along with us for awesome workout videos and expert advice that will build your fitness and confidence—no matter how you like to move.
Whether you’re working out at home or at the gym, you want to make the most of your time and feel good about the exercises you’re doing. That means making sure you’re using proper form and knowing how to modify moves for your body.
That’s exactly why we created the Work Out Your Way Challenge. During the month of June, we’ll share workout videos led by SilverSneakers Master Trainer Andi plus helpful articles with expert advice.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll find:
- We’ll break down foundational exercises from SilverSneakers classes so you can perfect your form.
- We’ll show variations to change up classic exercises, like the squat, so you always have options.
- We’ll share short versions of some of our most popular SilverSneakers classes in case you haven’t tried one yet.
- Plus, Andi will demonstrate her favorite chair, bodyweight, dumbbell, and band moves.
How the Challenge Works
The Work Out Your Way Challenge is open to everyone, including SilverSneakers members and non-members. You can follow along here on the SilverSneakers blog to see the latest. Just getting started or missed a few days? Catch up here:
- June 1: Master the Move: Common Cues
- June 2: 5 Ways to Do a Chop
- June 3: SilverSneakers Circuit Express
- June 4: How to Get Back to the Gym Safely
- June 5: 7 Elliptical Upgrades to Try
- June 6: Create Your Online Account to Get 200+ SilverSneakers On-Demand Videos
- June 7: Andi’s Favorite Chair Exercise
- June 8: Master the Move: Bent-Arm Lateral Raise
- June 9: 5 Ways to Do a Hamstring Curl
- June 10: SilverSneakers Classic Express
- June 11: How to Find the Perfect Gym
- June 12: 3 Top Yoga Poses for Back Pain
- June 13: RSVP or Check Your Eligibility for a SilverSneakers LIVE Class
- June 14: Andi’s Favorite Bodyweight Exercises
- June 15: Master the Move: Deadlift
- June 16: 4 Ways to Do a Biceps Curl
- June 17: SilverSneakers EnerChi Express
- June 18: Master the Move: Mambo Combo
- June 19: 4 Exercise Bike Mistakes to Avoid
- June 20: For Members: Find a Fitness Location and For Everyone: Create Your Online Account
- June 21: Andi’s Favorite Band Exercise
- June 22: Master the Move: Overhead Press
- June 23: 4 Ways to Do a Squat
- June 24: Total Body Strength Express
- June 25: How to Find a Fitness Class
- June 26: 7 Pesky Pool Problems, Solved!
- June 27: For Members: Check Out Local Community Classes and For Everyone: Create Your Online Account
- June 28: Andi’s Favorite Dumbbell Exercise
- June 29: Master the Move: Reverse Lunge
- June 30: 5 Ways to Do a Tempo Walk
Plus, if you haven’t yet, you can create a SilverSneakers account to access SilverSneakers On-Demand videos and stay in touch with us. Get started here.
Check Your SilverSneakers Eligibility Instantly
SilverSneakers members can go to thousands of gyms and fitness locations across the nation, plus take SilverSneakers LIVE online classes that are designed for seniors of all levels. If you have a Medicare plan, it may include SilverSneakers—at no additional cost. Check your eligibility instantly here.
Not eligible for SilverSneakers? You can still get 200+ free SilverSneakers On-Demand videos and stay in touch with us by creating your online account.