We’re reaching out to address concerns surrounding the Coronavirus.
As a member of the SilverSneakers® family, your health and safety are our top priorities. We are monitoring the situation closely and are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). To help stay informed, we encourage you to visit cdc.gov for the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus. Their website provides updated information on everything from travel tips to daily precautions you can take to keep yourself healthy.
- Tips to prevent illness:
• Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Stay home if you are sick
• Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow
• Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
Over the past few weeks, we’ve also been in communication with our participating SilverSneakers locations, and they are committed to taking necessary steps to maintain a clean and sanitized environment.
In addition to visiting SilverSneakers locations, you can also create an online account to enjoy SilverSneakers On-Demand workout videos from home. Our goal is to make sure you have multiple opportunities to stay active and in good health.
President, Healthcare Business Unit