There’s no time like the present to prioritize your health.
Health advice isn’t static: What worked two years ago may no longer apply, thanks to evolving science and your own evolving needs.
Consider this week your refresher course on the best ways to prioritize your health. Every day, check the SilverSneakers blog and our Facebook page for a new daily lesson. Don’t worry — you’re not being graded, and the topics are quick and easy to digest.
Use this downloadable PDF guide to follow-along, take notes, and track your progress. We’ve also included a few fun quiz questions to test your knowledge after reading each lesson. (Hint: It’s an open-blog test.)
Here’s a look at the daily lessons:
- Lesson One: Health care terms older adults need to know
- Lesson Two: What you need to know when deciding which health care provider to see
- Lesson Three: Medical tests every older adult needs
- Lesson Four: Make a plan to move more with SilverSneakers
- Lesson Five: Protect your heart health
- Lesson Six: Know the physical signs of depression
- Lesson Seven: Find strategies to make living with chronic conditions easier
Ready to get started? You’ll find Lesson One here.
Here’s to a smarter, healthier you!
Check Your SilverSneakers Eligibility Instantly
SilverSneakers members can go to thousands of gyms and fitness locations across the nation and take SilverSneakers LIVE online classes that are designed for seniors of all levels. If you have a Medicare plan, it may include SilverSneakers — at no additional cost. Check your eligibility instantly here.
Not eligible for SilverSneakers? You can still get 200+ free SilverSneakers On-Demand videos and stay in touch with us by creating your online account.