Here you’ll find useful resources such as current and archived press releases, media clips and more. Please direct media inquiries to our media relations department.
The founder of SilverSneakers, Mary Swanson, envisioned a program that improved the health and well-being of every person it touched. That mission continues today. Find out more about SilverSneakers.
SilverSneakers in the News
(Gigabit, November 2019)
Paul Edmisten, SVP and CIO at Tivity Health discusses the evolution of the company and its journey towards digital transformation
(Worth, October 2019)
Starting an organization to pursue your philanthropic passions can add a new level of meaning to your life—as long as you know how to avoid the pitfalls.
(USA Today, October 2019)
Older adults with more frequent visits to fitness centers who participate in SilverSneakers exercise programs reported significantly fewer days when they felt physically or mentally unwell and rated their physical and mental health higher than those who participated less frequently.
(Tapinto.net, October 2019)
Ten years ago, he discovered a program through his health insurance company called SilverSneakers, which provides free memberships to senior citizens at participating gyms. “This got me out of the garage and back to the gym.”
- 03/02/2020 – SilverSneakers Calls for 2020 Instructor of the Year Award Nominations
- 11/11/2019 – Tivity Health Launches Wisely Well to Provide Meals to Seniors
- 10/28/2019 – Tivity Health Pilots Program at First Walmart Health to Improve Community Health and Well-Being
- 10/23/2019 – Tivity Health to Issue Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results After Market Close on November 12 and Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- 10/15/2019 – Tivity Health Offers Premium Programming for SilverSneakers Members in 2020