Total Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 32g
Skip chain restaurant salads for this healthy alternative.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups mesclun greens
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 corn tortilla, cut into thin strips and toasted
- 4 tablespoons Yogurt Ranch Dressing (see recipe below)
- Spray skillet lightly with canola oil. Cook chicken breasts on medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes on each side. Transfer to cutting board and let cool slightly. Cut chicken into cubes and set aside.
- Divide rest of ingredients between two salad bowls. Top with chicken and Yogurt Ranch Dressing.
- To make Yogurt Ranch Dressing: Combine 6 ounces plain nonfat yogurt with 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 1 tablespoon chopped chives, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and the juice of 1/2 lime.