Total Fat g
Total Carbohydrates g
A little meal prep saves a lot of time in the long run. Try this: Poach or grill a few chicken breasts so you have lean protein ready to go.
- 1 small ripe pear
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Italian herb seasoning
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 3 ounces cooked chicken breast, sliced or diced
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ¼ cup minced red bell pepper
- Dice pear and set aside.
- Whisk together olive oil, Dijon, lemon juice, garlic, sea salt, and herb seasoning.
- Arrange spinach in a bowl. Top with dressing, pear, chicken, onion, and bell pepper.
Recipe: Cynthia Sass, M.P.H., R.D.