The benefits of partnering with SilverSneakers
What are the benefits of participating?
- compensation based on program participation
- signature SilverSneakers classes (equipment for class provided)
- accredited training for SilverSneakers instructors
- a program that optimizes participation, particularly during
- zero cost to acquire new SilverSneakers members
- marketing support through direct mail and phone campaigns
- promotions, giveaways and health education events to encourage frequent member participation
- local account management support
What do you have to do?
- Allow SilverSneakers members access to your basic amenities.
- Provide a SilverSneakers class at least two times a week (if class space is available).
- Provide skilled and engaged instructor(s) to teach the class (if class is offered).
- Enroll new SilverSneakers participants at your facility.
- Appoint an energetic staff member to serve as a Senior AdvisorSM.
- Report utilization using either the SilverSneakers electronic tracking device or your current electronic tracking system.
What do our fitness center partners say?
"SilverSneakers has proven to be a huge success. Since the program started two years ago, we have been able to serve 200 more seniors per month, on average. We've added classes at an additional facility, as well as doubled our offerings at our original site. All departments at our YMCA have fallen in love with our full-of-energy seniors."
Tricia Vieth, Senior Health & Fitness Director
YMCA of Boulder Valley, Boulder, CO